Home Improvement Pages takes a brief look at aluminium fencing, including its styles, colours and designs. According to the article, aluminium fencing:
- Comes in a range of different styles, including tubular aluminium, panels, louvers and pickets.
- Is practically maintenance-free, apart from the occasional wash and treatment of scratches that could lead to rust.
- Can be staggered on sloping ground, with the panels raked to eliminate gaps at the bottom.
- Can be powder-coated to the colour of your choice; a light colour if you want it to stand out, or darker to blend in, but ideally to match the colour of your roof and gutters.
- Can be matched with a gate, which can be single or double, swinging or sliding, manual or motorised, depending on your particular preferences.
Aluminium fencing is strong, long-lasting, low-maintenance and good-looking, with few disadvantages and lots of good reasons to use it on your property.