Privacy screens are major architectural assets for today’s homes.
They’re true value adding features, providing functional solutions and great design character. They’ve become chic style statements which are both a pleasure to the eyes and a guarantee of privacy. They’re even environment managers, providing a beautiful mix of shade, breeze and light.
The very best gates and screens use only top quality reliable materials like Amazing Fencing’s treated plantation timber, or the durable powdered aluminium fencing screens. These screens can handle the toughest conditions and last for many years with little or no maintenance.
Click on the images below to see a sample of our range
Privacy and a great look
Providing privacy has become a major issue in Australia’s ever-growing cities. The demand is for a combination of privacy and a good living environment. People like a nice backyard area or patio with shelter, screening and a good home style look. This is the Australian home environment at its best. Add a barbecue, some friends and a good weekend, and it’s a great place to be.
Gates are another issue. Gates and screens combine to provide all round solutions. They demand quality, a great design look, good basic security access and functional as well. Amazing Fencing’s gates and screens can be tailored to all these needs, in a vast range of styles.Click here for a free quote ($175 Value)
Design and style
This demand for quality and style has driven the design process to produce a whole range of options for all areas around the home. The design range includes the traditional picket styles, diamond lattice fence-top screens and the latest timber slat screens.
Privacy screens and gates now also provide a big range of other types of uses:
- Boundary fencing: Screen fencing has become extremely popular. It’s a good looking style, very easy to install anywhere, suitable for any environment, does the job of a screen and needs almost no maintenance. These fences also come with matching gates.
- Area screening: The more traditional form of privacy screening involves screening particular areas. The best option is a design which incorporates a smart style as well as the screening function, and can be arranged to cover any area effectively and elegantly.
- Aesthetic screening: Aesthetic screening involves covering areas which need screening, like garbage bin storage areas, compost heaps, and external eyesores like garish signs and lights, etc.
- Garden privacy screens: The garden privacy screen is a combination of a privacy screen and windbreak for the garden which allows enough light for plants, but not intrusive views.
- Solid structure and dependability: Amazing Fencing’s range of gates and screens are all best quality, built to last for years.
I would like to thank you for organising the construction of our new fence. In particular I would like to thank you for sending such a competent, skilled, tradesman..."Click here to read more!
Our thanks to you all for the fencing services and nice project completed yesterday at our home.Special thanks to John and Liam for their skills and attention..."Click here to read more!
We would like to say a big Thank You to your company. The process of quotation and eventual installation of your fence was first rate..."Click here to read more!
Thank you for erecting the smart fence colour guard steel fencing. My neighbour and I are very pleased with the excellent work done by your tradesman...Click here to read more!