An article on Lifestyle.com.au lists five good reasons why you should have a landscape architecture company design your outdoor space, rather than choosing to go it alone.
- Experience and knowledge – a professional landscape architect does what they do for a living and therefore has vital experience on what does and doesn’t work.
- Unique design solutions – a good landscape architect approaches every new job on its individual merits and is focused on creating a space that is unique to who you are and how you live.
- Integration and cohesion – a professional landscape architect chooses every element down to the smallest detail to fit with the design they are creating, so that everything gels and forms part of the visual narrative.
- Careful consideration – a landscape architect knows what elements work together and is able to get the most out of every part of the space they are working with.
- One point of contact – because the landscape architect is in sole control, they are able to realise your vision more fully than if the project was being handled by various unrelated contractors.