There are a few ways to ensure that your fencing solution is eco friendly. Here, we’ve listed the best on the market. As you’ll read, there really are some great companies giving customers the option to go green with their fencing solutions.
Fencing can often mean the need to box in large areas of space. Fences made from recycled and reclaimed materials offer all of the benefits of other fences and more.
- Pine Timber Fences: Timber fences are a classic favourite. Having a classic timber fence doesn’t mean cutting down or bushland or forests either. Many companies now have pine timber fences that are sourced from plantation grown timber. So our native hardwood forests are preserved. Also, this type of fence puts little pressure on carbon emissions during all of the different stages of production.
- Reclaimed and recycled fencing solutions: If pine timber fencing isn’t what you’re after, how about fencing made from wood fibres, recycled plastic grocery bags and sawdust?There are a number of unusual new fencing fibres that combine all of these elements to create great fencing that looks good and is completely eco friendly. What’s great about this fencing is that is doesn’t contain any toxic chemicals or preservatives.
- Other eco friendly fencing solutions: Recycled plastic and renewable wheatstraw is another great eco friendly material for making quality, durable fencing.
Today, more than ever, we know that it is so important to do our part to help minimise our impact on the environment. Many fencing contractors offer eco solutions for your fencing needs because they know how increasingly important the environment is to their customers.
When searching online for your eco friendly fencing, make sure that you confirm that your fencing contractors adhere to all proper standards and are accredited in providing quality fencing solutions.
If you are unsure of what the best fencing solution is for you, it’s a good idea to do your research and speak to the different fencing companies to find out what eco friendly fencing solution best meets your needs. Visit a showroom or have a consultant bring out to your home some of the different eco friendly fencing materials.
Just because your going green doesn’t mean you have to skimp on quality or the durability of your fence. Of course, the important check boxes need to be ticked when choosing the right company to provide you with your fencing solutions. It’s important to still keep in mind:
- Warranty options-What can the fencing contractors offer you?
- Testimonials- What do other customers say about their fencing options? Do they have images to show you of past projects they have completed?
- Are they an accredited fencing business that can ensure your fences meet all standards and adheres to all of your council restrictions?
Opting for the eco friendly fencing option to meet your fencing needs is a great way to do your bit for the environment. I hope our list of different types of eco fencing has given you some inspiration on some of the best eco friendly fencing solutions available on the market.