Choosing the right fencing contractor to install a fence for your home or business can be stressful. A fence will add value to your property but only if it’s erected by an experienced and qualified team.
Here’s some tips on what to look for when you need to hire a fencing contractor:
- The contractor should not charge for you the initial site visit for a quote
- When the contractor visits your property ensure they are checking for obstructions (eg trees, rocks) and include any additional costs for their removal
- Ensure the fencing contractor is insured
- Check the contractor/company will advise of any permits required for the planning and building of the fence
- Request the warranty period for the fence
- Ensure the quote is inclusive of any gates that you may require.
At Amazing Fencing you can be assured that you are receiving only the best in quality when it comes to customer service, fencing materials and fence installation. All of our installers are experienced in the trade and professional on site. Your fence is not only protected by our high standards of construction due to our 20 years of experience in the industry, but you are also protected with our 10 year fence warranty.
If you would like any more information on the service that Amazing Fencing can provide, please contact us today.